Trade and Trust

OK, so I have a feeling of nausea because I see Chauncy leaving before we
could see what we was about.  And all the talk (from you guys) about
Anderson makes him sound lazy and accident prone...BUT Pitino has taken us
this far in so little time that I am going to have to support the trade.

We will get a solid PG, and a couple scrubs that we may be able to whip
into shape.  We need a go-to guy to take the pressure on Antoine, maybe
one of these guys can help strenghen our middle.

What is the word on Popeye?

Neal

(an added note that Anderson and Mashburn are best friends, this could be
a prelude of future moves)