RE: Trade in the works?

Did Mitch Richmond play????

 ----------
From: David A Wickerham
To: celtics
Subject: Trade in the works?
Date: Wednesday, 18 February 1998 3:32PM

Tuned in to the Celts-Kings game just after the opening tip and Tyus got
the start. So far, neither Chauncey nor Dee Brown have played.  If there
is a reason for their absence, neither Cous nor Heinsohn has mentioned it.
The last time I saw such a conspicuous absence was the night Danny Ainge
was traded for Joe Kleine and Ed Pinckney.

If there is a trade in the works, we'd have to get back about $5 Mill in
players.  Sounds a lot like Austin and Mash.  Anyone heard anything?

       Dave Wickerham
       aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
       Saratoga Springs, NY