Goodbye, Chauncey?

Chauncey Billups and Dee Brown were pulled from the original starting
lineup and not played in the C's loss to the Sacramento Kings.  This
really suggests that a trade involving Billups and Brown is in the works.

I guess the likely candidates to be coming to Boston in exchange are Kenny
Anderson or Isaac Austin.  I'm not sure how I feel about either deal.

Dee Brown is no great loss.  Chauncey Billups, on the other hand, is going
to be a player in this league.  But sometimes you have to givevalue to get
value.

Any chance we might pick up the Raptors' first round pick for next year?
I would love to see the Celtics pick up UNC's Antawn Jamison.  I think he
would be the perfect frontcourt complement to Antoine.

Michael Byrnes
mbyrnes@stanford.edu