RE: KENNY ANDERSON

I am with George on this one.  Anderson is a better point than Chauncy, but
not as durable,  and carries a lot of baggage.  I hope its a 3 way with
Anderson going somewhere else.  If this is true how does Portland's payment
of the salary impact us on the salary cap ?  Brown, Billups & Rogers has
got to be about $5-6 M  Didn't Anderson in a 7 year deal ?

I'm sorry guys but I don't like the trade - even tho I know how hard it was
move Dee. I'm in the NY Metro area and I remember how fragile Kenny is and
when he was rumored to be coming to the Knicks, all the talk has been that
his
passes come in a step too late. Hopefully Pitino can correct the latter but
we
don't need him keeping Pervis company.

I happened to like Billups - a lot - while not as quick to defend him as
Cecil. I don't see Kenny as much of an upgrade and how does the fact that
Allen sent Toronto $10 mill in the deal affect our salary cap? Anyone know?

George