Re: 2nd Half

> From dforant1@nycap.rr.com Tue Feb 17 16:30:51 1998
>
> Walkers inability to carry
> the load, his awful shooting percentage and shot selection has to improve.
> We will have to continue to draft and grab free agents as they come along,
> because we don't have much to trade with.

Don't blame Walker, I was at the game against Golden State and he was the only
one who was trying hard and had the confidence. The others (with the exception
of Mercer), were just sleep walking specially Chauncey & McCarty who played like
crap. Why are the other players getting of easy? while the blame falls solely on
Antoine Walker. - Mishra