2nd Half

Looks like the second half of the season will not be as productive as the
first half. Reasons: tired players, especially the rooks, including
McCarty, who didn't play much last season with Knicks. No cohesiveness at
the point, and the failure of Knight to provide the lift needed that he
gave for the first 15 games or so of the season. Pervis going down really
hurt, but we should have known it would happen. Walkers inability to carry
the load, his awful shooting percentage and shot selection has to improve.
We will have to continue to draft and grab free agents as they come along,
because we don't have much to trade with.