Re: You pick, Walton

That a baby Greg!  Tell the truth!

My picks for top 50 left off:

1.  Bob Lanier - He was more than just a guy with the biggest  feet.
2.  Bernard King - One of the greatest offensive players ever.
3.  Alex English - Just quietly did his job.  Before long, he had 25pts.
4.  Bob Love - Along with Chet Walker, he was one of the finest
forwards in the game for several consecutive years. Played on a tough
defensive team with Jerry Sloan and Norm Van Lier.
5.  Bob McAdoo - Love him or hate him, he could fill it up.  Nobody except
Bernard king could match him when he got hot.
6.  Michael Cooper - Ask Bird if he should've made the team.

Who should be left off the list:

1.  Shaquille - Can dunk all he wants, he'll never make my team.  Lakers
played better when he was hurt.
2.  Pippen - Great player, but not sure if he should be included as one of
the top 50 of all-time.  None of the others would moan about returning to
the court when the play wasn't called for him.  Second 50.
3.  David Robinson - Same as above but with a better attitude.  Second 50.
If he makes it, Lanier has to.
4.  Clyde Drexler - Maybe I just have more appreciation for the pioneers.
Second 50 .

HOF Player and Coach - Lenny Wilkens?

Cecil