The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V5 #71 -Reply

No less than John Wooden said Bill Walton was the best player he had
ever seen or coached. Give him his due. You may not like his
announcing, but when healthy, the guy could play like no one else. He
routinely made outlet passes off rebounds before his feet hit the
ground. Name me one person today who ever does that.

As for trades, I would love to see us pry loose an unhappy Grant Hill
from the Pistons for Antoine, Knight, and some picks or others. I'd
take Hill over Antoine any day, especially considering Pitino's
system. Personally, I've seen enough  games from Walker where he
shoots about 25 percent.  Any thoughts on Hill for Walker?