Cousy's speech

I've been a fan since 1953, and always been interested in the way Couz
speaks.

It isn't a speech defect so much as an impediment, or habit. He pro-
nounces his "R" and "L" with the tongue in the same place. I used to
know people who said almost "Ruis" for "Louis". The two sounds are
almost identical.

Bob Strauss

Bob Strauss      "Duke of URL"                   Cataloger
Hunter Library                                   Western Carolina U.
strauss@wcu.edu
"Mon pays ce n'est pas un pays, c'est l'hiver."
			--Gilles Vigneault, Canadian Balladeer
(My country is not a country, it is winter)