Re: Walton apology not needed

Yes, we did know where he was during the season while he was being paid and
while he was not playing.  But AFTER the season he disappeared, he did not
tell the Celtics where he was, and they had no idea at all whether he'd be
back with them the next year!  It seemed like the ultimate in ungratitude!

Vinny