Re: re Cooz

Dan wrote:

> >Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 19:29:56 -0500
> Cornbread does tell it like it is, just like Cous, but with a little humor,
> not so depressing. Cousy just has a serious type personality. Hey were
> trying to make the 8th playoff spot some year, were not even near
> Championship level yet. Let's have some fun along the way.
>
> >From: Dorine Pratt <norine@sover.net>
> >Subject: Cooz
> >
> >Here's something that will work.  If you don't like to listen to Cooz,
> >turn off the sound on your television and turn on the radio.  Listen to
> >them instead.  Cornbread tells it like it is, also, though, so depends
> >on which way you like it, I guess.
> >
> >Dorine

Coust has a sense of humour and while it is dry and a tad sardonic it
never fails to bring a smile to my face. He and Tommy screw around with
each other on a regular basis even during terrible games like the awful
loss to the Nuggets last week! It all depends on  your personal taste
whether on not Cousy appeals to you and  As i have said before we could
do a lot worse. Later.Mike