Celtics rebuilding

if memory is correct, past contending teams allowed rookies, with 4 years
of college, to progress & not be force fed or counting on their enormous
contributions to be successful. also, the days of one-sided deals our way
is gone. we should never had Len Bias for Henderson in the first place &
picking up
Parish & McHale at one time today without big $$ would be impossible. teams
that
win have defense, execute in crunch time & have a "go to guy" when the
chips are on the table. they also have developed some team chemistry & team
work that allows them to react to each other in good ways. be patient
people, Rick has a
plan & it will be done in the right way with the right kind of people &
players.
remember, good people with good talent blended together in a team consept
will overcome many of the other teams(?) as they currently are. just
playing defense
and working one end of the court so far has put us on the way up; wait
until they learn to execute a fast break & a half court offense. someone
tell me why
Knight refuses to do what would make him most valuable beside defense & go
play
in "the hole". what is the story on Dante Jones, he looks worth giving a
chance
thanks to all & have good days..... Tom