RE: Gorman

Personally I think people worry too much about the announcers and we hear
too much Cousy this, Walton that.  I really could care less who the
announcer is unless he is a total idiot or has a totally annoying voice.
 We should be more concerned with winning games than what the announcer did
or didn't say.