RE: Ideas

Cecil wrote:

Forget the trade stuff

I am from the don't stand pat as we have the last 12 years side. I support
the,  make some moves to get a decent big man not inconsistent players like
Knight, MCCarty, or Rogers,  position. The draft and FA is full of guards
to replace Ron & Chauncy.  Look at Alvin Willams a second round pick and
how well he has played in comparison to our #3 pick ?  You are going to
have to give up talent to get talent.

I guess I am just a middle aged Celtic fan not as patient as some of you
when it comes to pulling the trigger to improve the team.   I subscribe to
the Jerry West school of thought , if you are afraid to make a move because
you question your ability to     judge talent, you're #%!&@ !  Fortunately
as shown by his earlier house cleaning,  which many were appalled by at the
time, I don't think Rick Pitino falls into this category.

> Cecil

Coles,