Globe: Shopping for Rogers

     Today's Globe stated that the Celtics are looking to shop Roy Rogers.
I guess he might go also since we already have a big body (John Thomas) who
is a rookie and how do I say.....naive? Maybe that isn't the right word but
Thomas hasn't experienced another NBA system so he won't compare and
complain from the hard work Pitino makes players go thru. Rogers on the
other hand already experienced playing in the NBA, has bad knees and is
vocal. If he had great potential why was he traded from the Grizzles? He
said his teammates weren't interested in playing hard. (Or something along
those lines)
     I don't know what we could get for him. I was thinking maybe we can
get Eric Dampier from Golden State for him. I haven't seen him play but
from my understanding he is a good center, big body, rebounder and shot
blocker.  His offense is improving with the increase in playing time.  But
yet, since he is improving, there might be some chance that GS won't give
him up. (read article http://www.nba.com/news_feat/00563590.html) Or on the
other hand they have Adonal Foyle and might be willing to give up either of
them.
     Speaking of which, Dontae Jones. What is up with the guy??? Are they
looking to shop him too? I can see him go to Golden State as a throw in
with Golden State giving up....TONY DELK??!?!

Comments??
Ritesh Ramani