Re: Toronto Deal

The news is that Toronto is still looking forward to make deals. One of the
rumoured deals is Andersson to Orlando after Orlando  moves Penny Hardaway. I
still feel that the celts should go after Hardaway, I feel they can make a
pretty competitive offer i.e. Mercer+Billups+Knight+Ist round draft pick
competes quite favourably against rumoured Suns offer of
Nash+Cebalos+McDyess+1st round draft pick. - Mishra