No Celtics/Shinn

I don't know if anyone around the world of Celtic basketball is
following the George Shinn ("Hornets owner") story, but this url will
take you to the latest story in the Columbia State.

http://www.thestate.com/daily/state/shinn13.htm

Shinn has been sued by a woman who claim that he forced her to have oral
sex with him.  This article is about his countersuit for slander against
her.  I thought it was interesting and related to the NBA so I thought I
would pass it along.  Besides, it is more interesting than the Clinton
stuff.

--

Peace,

Bentz