Re: Celt books

> Hey everybody. For all you Celtic novel buffs, I'm wondering if anyone can
>  recommend a good Celts book, preferably during the time period of
>  1976-present. I've already read, "Drive", "The Big Three", "The Last
>  Banner", "Seeing Red", and "Nothing But Net". I know there are tons more
out
>  there, but my area isn't actually filled with Boston stuff, so if someone
>  could help, I appreciate it. Also, I'm still looking for an "I Love
Walter!"
>  sound file if someone has it. Thanks again. You're in BeanTown now baby,
>  BeanTown!!

Ed,

Try to find "Unfinished Business" by Jack McCallum (c) 1992 Summit Books. It
details the 1990-91 team and has quite a few off court stories. Some of the
McHale stories and quotes are absolutely HILARIOUS! (Others are funny also,
but I think Kevin had some of the best).

--Luke

Thomas R. Lucas
Toledo, Ohio

http://members.aol.com/luke357401/index.htm