Let's have a pool!!!!

	With only seven days remaining before the trade deadline and
"everything quite all through the house", there's got to be something
brewing in Rick Pitino's kitchen.  So let's have a contest.  Out of the 15
players that we have under contract, who will be gone (if anyone) by next
Friday? You don't have to predict where they will go or who we will get in
return. Thus it's a contest, not a trade idea fest.

	I'll go first.  I think Pitino will follow in Pat Riley's
footsteps from a couple years ago and trade almost half the team: Chauncey
Billups, Ron Mercer ("I love you Ron, but this is a business"-RP), Dana
Barros, Andrew DeClerq, and John Thomas will be gone (in multiple trades).

Endangering the future of our country,
Jeremy