RE: Re[6]: VISIONS OF ML CARR...

Greg and you have the nerve to call me moronic ? Do you realize how
pathetic this makes you sound ? You sound like  one of those 30 year old
groupies that spend all the kids money on stupid magazines &  trading cards
that are not  worth a rats ass (unless you can find a bigger fool to
actually buy them), and running around hoping to get Larry's autograph, or
talk to Kevin for 20 minutes in a hotel lobby ! I bet you actually bought
the stock for investment purposes.

I bet those garden seats and parquet coasters come in real handy when the
kids down the street come over
to trade cards and don't know who the hell Larry Bird is .

On Wednesday, February 11, 1998 2:02 PM, Ryan Lee _____________________
> Subject: Re: Re[4]: VISIONS OF ML CARR...
> Author:  "Greg Odegaard" <gmodegaa@longvred.rmc.com> at Internet
> Date:    2/11/98 1:06 PM
>

> Once for all Ryan,
>
> I am an Celtic Stockholder.  Even living on the west coast I have
attended
> over 100 Celtic games, 17 of which were in Boston.  I attended all the
> dream team games, in the Pre-Olympic tourny in Portland (with Bird,
Jordan,
> Magic).  Have 28 books on the team, and its players and history (there
are
> only about 50 ever published).  Am over 30, and therefore have actual
> memories of watching Celtic championship games, when Russell was playing!
> (Not the big 3)  Have every Celtic BB card ever published, yes this
> includes the 57 Topps Russell/Cousy, etc.  Have 14 game worn jerseys (1
> each of the Big 3), and 11 pairs of shoes (got the 2nd Bird pair from his
> personally).  Have been to French Lick twice, had lunch with his younger
> brother Eddie.  Have about 400 games (from 79 on)on video.  Signed
> championship balls from 59, 62, 66, 76, 81, 84, 86, and 4 since 86.  Have
> met Bird himself twice, and talked with McHale last year for about 20
> minutes in a hotel lobby before a Blazer game.  Have spoken with Cousy
and
> Heinsohn 9 times before games, so often that Bob knows my 6 year old son
by
> name (a great human being, the best Celtic ever IMHO).  Met with Russell,
> and a friend who worked for the Sonics at the time, for about 30 minutes
> during the 79 championship series with the Bullets. Own a set of seats
and
> a large piece of the Garden floor, signed by over 20 team greats.  Met
Red