Two-ball......not!

As pedicted,two-ball sucked. I new that the first thing I would hear after it was over was "the women
shot so much better", you know why,because the men didn't give a damn about this boring competition.
That's why the chicks were out ther shooting for an hour before the game and in the end they ended up
running down the ball for the men while the guys stayed stationary at the "8-point" spot,looks like the
babes should have run suicides for an hour instead of shooting. And from the size of the crowd, they
weren't interested either!...So much for "Horse" Lobos as she was one of the first to get punked out of
the competition.....Go Liberty!
Later!
Eric