Denver???

    I note the loss in Denver last night with some chagrin, but y'know what?
These nights happen.  The Clippers beat Utah.  The Celtics beat the Lakers.
If I'm not wrong, the Celtics have been quite consistent all year.  They beat
the teams they should beat, they lose to the teams that are better than them.
There have been perhaps four exceptions:  this loss, and the wins over the
Lakers, the Bulls and maybe the Wizards.  There's a few you're going to lose,
no matter what.  On with the season.