Re: Fwd: 2-ball

   But still, the "crammed-down-my-throat" complaint (which others used,
not you, that I noticed) doesn't really float.  Just flip the channel.

You're definitely right on two counts, that this does not in any way
make you a sexist, and that lots of people will probably consider you
one anyway.  At least you and any sensible person will know the truth.

>Matt

Thanks Matt!  Mucho thanks that for noticing that I did not use the
"down my throat" analogy.  I know that I could "just flip the channel,
but that is what I do when the WNBA is on, not when the NBA is on.  I
don't hate women's hoops, I'm just not a fan of it.

Uncle Odie