The All-Star Game Stunk!

     I don't know about the rest of you, but that was the worst all-star
game ever!  Perhaps though I am tainted by the stomach-turning hype given to
the MJ-Kobe match-up.  This league is going to get really shallow when they
only promote guys with flashy dunks.
     The only thing worse than the game was the coverage.  Bob Costas
doesn't do it for me in basketball ... and Isiah is awful!  And most of all,
Jim Gray with Kobe was almost as bad as Ahmad kissing Jordan's butt!

                                      Curtis Smith