Dee

>On Sunday, February 08, 1998 6:14 AM, Danny Deatherage
>[SMTP:dandeath@bright.net] wrote:
>> We do not want to get rid of Dee Brown he scores so much for the bench
>and
>> he's been a celtic so long
>> He can shoot 3's. Dee can Dunk too.
>> Show some Celtic Blood
>> Zach Deatherage

Dee could have been a very special player in the NBA, however, two things
have always stood in his way.  He did not learn the point guard position
(and I believe he has/had the skills to learn it), and after he blew out his
knee, he quit slashing to the basket.  Dee is not a pure shooter, just a
streak shooter.  Streak shooters have to be able to do something else when
they aren't hitting from the outside.

The C's should trade him, to relieve them of his contract, and to give him a
chance somewhere else.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu