Re: Walker's shoes

Thomas doesn't have his own shoe (I think that he wears the one that Antoine
wore last year), but he is endorsed by Adidas so that's why they could use
him in the commercial.  Same for Tyus.  he other players in the commercial are
anonymous because obviously Adidas can't use guys that wear other brands in
their Adidas commercials.

Jeff