No Subject

A copy of a letter I sent to ESPN

      I see your coach of the year does not carry Rick Pitinos name. May I
ask why??? His team will most likely finish +15 games or better. The
youngest team in the NBA !! A team which starts two rookies and two, two
year players!! Lets give a little respect to somebody that in one half of a
year has taken a franchise from the dirt and created a new sense of pride
and tradition. While also building a formidable
team. As I watch Pitino I see a true COACH, teaching, guiding, and
understanding. All the while he never loses his sense of humor. So again I
will ask you, How could Rick Pitino be left off this list?????
                           Jim F