Generation Gap and Trades

I would have to disagree with the recent postings that the younger
generation "gen x" would like to see more trades happen because we lack
patience etc. And the fact the the older people are willing to stand pat.  I
think it is safe to say that we would all be happy with a really good trade
that would improve this team.  We would also all be pissed off about a
terrible trade that would hurt this team.  I don't see how age factors into
this.  There are just as many younger people who have more patience and
rationality than older people and vice versa.

Anways, back to the good stuff.  Dee really lit it up, but as someone stated
it was mostly in garbage time against a terrible team (MavWRECKS).  Let's
not get to happy.  For the money he is making he should have been giving us
15-20 PPG or more for many years now.