Toine's new Commercial

Antoine has a new commercial for Adidas. The opening shot is a close-up of
a phone...phone rings, answering machine picks up...."hi this is Antoine,
I'm at practice." Phone rings again, same thing, I'm at practice, then
again and again, finally....the message is from Antoine's agent...."you
can't still be at practice!?!? I have something really important to tell
you."  Then the words "Antoine Walker. All Star." come on the screen.

For those of you who can't see the games, another thing about Antoine is
that he has a section in the Fleet Center called Walker's Crazy Eights. He
buys tickets for kids and they get a nice t-shirt also. it looks like there
are about 30-40 seats.

Last night in the post game interview (the only part of the game I caught),
Pitino said he was proud of his team at the break and that they have
represented the org. very well. He couldn't be happier. He spoke of their
chemistry and camraderie. He's really building a team. I wonder if trades
happen, how that effects the chemistry of a very young team. I think RP
should be aware of that. I think we take it for granted. There are no bad
boys on the Celtics...unless you count Minor. For that, we're blessed, but
then I think RP was careful about who he brought in from a character
standpoint.

Theresa

P.S. My husband just told me he used to coach "skinny little Jayson
Williams" when he was growing up in New York. My husband always talks about
playing playground hoops in New York and how tough it was. I was teasing
him that there isn't anybody from his neighborhood in the NBA and that's
when he revealed that he knew Williams and talked about what a little
"wiseguy" he was....there was no sign he would one day play in the NBA.