Chauncey the point guard

While tonight's game was against the Mavs, and it was also a night where Dee Brown went for 32, and Antoine was held to under double figures, I still think Chauncey with 13 assists showed he could deliver the ball and play the point for this team.

While Chauncey still has his problems running the break, and with shot selection, he has quick feet, good ball-handling skills, good and improving defense, the ability to create his own shot, and can finish with the best of them.  We need to keep Chauncey, and I will be extremely pissed if we trade him for Latenner, John Wallace, or Camby, problem children with questionable skillz.  The Celtics will be better off building around Walker, Mercer, Billups, McCarty, Bowen, Thomas, and DeClerq.  Each one of these guys plays hard, wins games for us, and especially the case with Chauncey has plenty of potential to improve.