[Fwd: Little Penny?]

The Last Word:
    Sacremento Kings personnel director Jerry Reynolds says fans who
cast NBA All-Star votes seem to base their selections on the number
of commercials a player makes.

    "They don't have a clue about basketball,...If Lil' Penny were on
the ballot, he'd probably have started."

The above appeared in the Lexington Herald-Leader on Wednesday,
February 4, 1998.

    This means that we would have to have Li'l Penny in a Celtic
uniform and that he could be an NBA All-Star.

Steve Huffman