Re: Roy?

Gene said:
> Has anybody even seen Roy Rogers?  Does he dress out and take part
> in layup drills?  Any word on why we haven't seen him?  I think his
> attitude is fine.  And I can't believe he's just a bust.   We could use his
> low defense.

I agree completely, and was wondering the same thing until I heard that
he's injured, as others (Jan) have already replied and explained about.
I think the 3 on the injured list now are Rogers, Ellison, and Jones.
It seems like big guys get injured a lot in an uptempo game, which
makes sense.  Last year all the Celtics big guys were injured for a
large number of games.

This year Pitino is juggling 15 bodies, so there's always SOME big guys
who are able to play, whereas last year Walker or Williams sometimes was
the big guy on the court.

Jon Mc