Re: Bigger messups

Everyone has a right to like or dislike any player he chooses, but I might point
out that Bill Walton helped the Celtics win the championship in '86.  As for Joe
Kline, what's not to like?  With any team he's been with, he was smiling,
likable, waving the towel and cheering for his team mates on the floor, a real
crowd favorite.  I hate to see him go, too.
Dorine