ONE MORE TIME

Ok, I'll say it one more time.  I agree with Cecil.  This team is far
better than any of us thought it would be at the half way point of the
season.  They're fun to watch, they do some amazing things on the court,
and they continue to learn and improve.  There are no centers out there
much better than DeClerq and Knight that the Celtics can afford.  The
chemistry on this team is wonderful.  Nobody says no trades ever, but
why now?  Why not give them more time to mature?  I guess we're just not
ever satisfied.  We want it all NOW!  I, for one, am enjoying the ride,
AND I LOVE WALTER!!!  Seriously, our two young centers are getting
better and better.  I think we should keep them, and I'm tired of the
trade talks, also.   Ever notice nearly none of these ever happen?  When
one does happen it won't be one we ever thought of.  Keep the faith.
Give them more time.  Enjoy the ride.

Dorine