Re: good potential prospects...

>Hello.  I watched a game between St John vs Notre Dame on TV, and that =
>Garrity and Friel are awesome.  Both are shooters and sure scorers.  I =
>like Pat Garrity more for his size and agility as an SF/SG.  I just =
>thought he's sort of a quick Chris Mullin type of a player. =20

Garity is definitely the whole package, and will most likely be a lottery
pick.  Friel is only a sophomore and at this point, he has no draft stock
whatsoever.

>In another game I watched, there's a terrific shooter at =
>Hawaii...Carter???, I am not sure and kinda forgot his name but he's a =
>pure shooter-long distance!!!  I like his game a lot cause he creates =
>situations for the team's paint players for he really is a hot shot =
>beyond the arc.

Anthony Carter ( or AC as he is sometimes called) was one of the guys that I
listed as a possibility for being the best college point guard.  If you can
stay up past midnight then you can check him out on ESPN against Fresno St
tomorrow.

Also, another college note - for those of you that don't have ESPN2 you had
better try to get it Quickly.  The a game that matches up the teams in the
best rivalry, north carolina and duke, will be on the duece feb. 5th.  To add
to the already fueled rivalry, the teams will most likely be ranked 1 and 3
coming into the game.  Any basketball fan will not want to miss this one.

Jeff