Hunter wants to close

This article at ESPN says that Hunter wants to close a deal.  But he is
afraid of getting burned.  Of course some of the agents are "counseling"
Hunter to wait until the deadline to make a deal.  Nothing like waiting
to the last minute eh.  Then the owners will simply cave, right!  The
url is:

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/1998/981226/01012663.html

BTW, my 8 year old daughter got the WNBA Barbie for Christmas.  I wish I
had know what Santa was up to.  I would have "Huntered" that deal.  Next
thing you know, Falk will be at my doorstep to represent Barbie!
--
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw