Maybe there is hope

Maybe there is some hope after all.  The article in The State today says
that the meeting between Hunter and Stern was so secret that even the
UNION LAWYERS didn't know about it.  From everything I have read about
those guys, they are the pits.  From lecturing Stern (on a legal issue
they lost on) to saying that they didn't want the highest average
salary, but they wanted the median salary to be higher than any other
leagues average salary, those guys suck and should be fired.  Like
Hunter, they are more interested in their ego than the best interests of
their clients.  I wonder if they will have problems if the season is
cancelled without a vote by the Union.

At ESPN, it is reported that Hunter and Stern are to meet this weekend
to try to hammer out a compromise.

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/1998/981224/01010879.html
--
Bentz