Worst job in the world....

Who out there would like Billy Hunter's job right now?  It's like going
shopping for a car with your wife.  "Oooh, this one's perfect.  I love
it, can we get it?"  Not so loud, Karl, the salesman's going to hear
you.

>"Without a doubt, that deal is fair. It just needs some minor
>changes," Malone said of the owners' offer. "I think the deal is
>decent."

>In fact, Malone thought the nine-page letter that arrived by >overnight
mail last Thursday and outlined the owners' concessions >was actually
sent to him by the union. It wasn't until he got to the >last page and
saw commissioner David Stern's name that he realized >the letter was
from the league.

>Union director Billy Hunter attended Saturday's game and did a
>double-take when informed of Malone's comments. "Karl said that?"
>Hunter said.

Jim