Re: Acie Earl

>Mister Ghost wrote:

> That doesn't say much for the quality of Australian basketball.

>Why??

>He scored 40 on the Celts!! The only thing that kept him from being a
>top-flight center in the NBA was motivation. The guy is really motivated
>to prove critics wrong.

Shows you the quality of that 15-win Celtic team! :)

Hey, I watched Earl for four years at Iowa. The guy has minimal skills. He
did well in the Big Ten because the league had terrible centers during his
tenure. He physically overpowered a bunch of chumps. I cringed when the C's
drafted him. Big mistake. He'll never be more than a 12th man in the NBA,
if that.