Re: Acie Earl News

He scored 42 against 340 pound Thomas Hamilton, not exactly a true test
of NBA fitness.  I think lack of foot speed had more to do with it,
than motivation.  But I'll agree with you there are some promising
Australian basketballers upcoming, apparently including Ben Pepper,
who hopefully will be at the Celtics training camp in October 1999.
MG