Players Charity Game Press Conference

I am feeling ill after listening to the participants for tomorrows game.
These fellows just do not get it. I listened as one by one they proclaimed
their love of the fans and OUR love of them.!! They are out of touch with
the person on the street as Dan Majerle proclaimed that the people of
Phoenix where he lives are solidly behind the players and can't wait for
the season to resume. Well I live here as well and he must be talking to
the people that i am missing because nothing could be further from the
truth. The Coyotes hockey team are the local darlings right now as they
have been playing phenomenally  and have captured the Valleys attention. I
miss my Celtics but I am getting my hoops fix from the college ranks and
don't miss the spoiled brats of the NBA. Hopefully tomorrows game will be
sparsely attended and may wake a few of these fellows up but i doubt it as
I heard Tim Hardaway emote that he anticipates a standing O when he takes
the court!! Oy Vey Later.Mike