ESPN url

The ESPN url is at

http://espnet.sportszone.com/nba/news/1998/981212/00990393.html

I wonder when Bully Hunter will realize that his rhetoric is not going
to work.  The fans are moving from apathetic to angry.  And it will not
be directed at the owners.  These people are dumber than I thought.

Ewing on the other hand is so out of touch, he thinks that it is only
the owners negotiating against themselves.  He says, in another foot in
mouth situation:

> "We explored where we can go, they felt that it wasn't enough and the meeting
>                  ended," Ewing said. "I think that there will be a season. It's in no one's best
>                  interest to blow the season up. The repercussions of them doing that would be
>                  severe."

Like it is only the owners blowing this season up.  Hey Patrick, you are
the head of the Union!  What is the legacy you will leave behind you?
You better stop listening to your agent and think for yourself.
--
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw