Re: A personal observation

>Paul,
>
>You must get sick of being so wrong all the time.  First of all, our
>front office is pretty good, but I don't want to get into that.

Oh...that's right...I forgot about the recent trip to the conference
finals. That was in......? Well, they've at least gone past the first round
of the playoffs, right? That was in....?

> The
>point as you know is that we aren't owned by Jerry Buss or Mickey
>Arison, billionaires who don't mind the team losing money.  We aren't
>located in Los Angeles or Miami, sunny sexy places where everyone
>wants to be.  And we don't have fans who are happy to just to have a
>flashy team.

Oh...that's right...the reason the Celtics haven't gone to the conference
finals in so long is because we'd rather have a nice, fundamentally sound
team than  actually....win.

>You know all this.  I think you're just what we call in
>Yiddish a pisher -- someone who likes to shit on things.

Or perhaps I'm closer to an unsentimental realist.

Paul M.