Re: A personal observation

Paul,

You must get sick of being so wrong all the time.  First of all, our
front office is pretty good, but I don't want to get into that.  The
point as you know is that we aren't owned by Jerry Buss or Mickey
Arison, billionaires who don't mind the team losing money.  We aren't
located in Los Angeles or Miami, sunny sexy places where everyone
wants to be.  And we don't have fans who are happy to just to have a
flashy team.  You know all this.  I think you're just what we call in
Yiddish a pisher -- someone who likes to shit on things.

> And it could also be as simple as this: If you put people like Jerry
West