new Celtics Center column

I just wrote it and my sociological insights are nowhere to be found.
You might like it.  It should be posted at www.bskball.com sometime in
the next few days.  The subject is "If the Celtics Lost the Season"

Josh.

P.S.  did anybody see nightline last night?  Falk and some other guy
was on.  That chicken-faced lowlife was talking about how generous the
players have been, how rich the owners are, etc.  He mentioned in
evidence of this, that the average NBA franchise was worth 200 million
dollars.  How I wish somebody had asked him how he could expect the
Celtics to spend  100+ million guaranteed, no-incentives, on Antoine,
as he surely was preparing to do before the owners took this
preemptive action.