Re: Charity begins at home

I take it you are equating a player's inability to live off an NBA
salary with an NBA team's inability to turn a profit (ie. for the owner
to control spending).  You've heard my opinion before.  The CBA sets up
rules and the teams must do everything they can under those rules to
compete.  By negotiating a tough CBA the owners are exercising that
"self control".

Others have pointed out to you before that you are being hypocritical
when, on the one hand you criticize the owners for lack of control, and
on the other blast Gaston for not wanting to pay Antoine $100 million
dollars.  How do you explain these conflicting opinions?

Jim