Re: Sam Smith: Sprewell's Attack=Root of NBA Strife

Hi Hart:

Bottom line, I still think it was a majorly crappy Sam Smith article.  I
should have left my last paragraph out, though. Every country I know of
teaches a version of its own history that they can live with and be
proud of. I'm not saying this sarcastically. The thing is you're totally
right that dredging up historical guilt / resentment trips can do more
damage than healing. Look at the Serbs and Croats and Hutus and Tutsis
etc. A lot of good they've done for their countries...  They should try
midnight basketball leagues  :-)

Let's talk basketball again.

Joe

****