You go Jerome W.!

Hi:

I just read the Jerome Williams article Way Ray posted earlier today,
and I'm thinking "Geez, let's get this freaking guy on our Celtics" (if
nothing else, as a quality young locker room presence for our other brat
pack players). The article describes his "Positive Shades of Black, Inc"
organization and it actually put a tear in my eye and made me "Proud to
be American" etc. (Seriously). Incidentally, the guy had a double-double
against the LA Fakers last year.

You go, Jerome Williams!!

Joe "Positive Shade of Pasty" Hironaka

****