Hunter's swansong

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "I'm sticking to my statement that we'll be
playing by early January or mid-January," -- union director Billy
Hunter on the eve of the resumption of talks.

Hi everybody,

 I can feel Hunter is desparate for a deal now (maybe Spree is breathing
down his neck if he were to miss another paycheck!), feeling the heat
from the players, I guess. And the Negotiator (Stern) is gonna play
hardball and we'll see a change of union leadership soon.

My prediction.

Kevin/Singapore