Spre quote

In what I am sure was a prepared statement, Spre says that he has been
unfairly tarnished and:

> "People think I'm almost like a maniac on the court," he said. "People have this perception
>         of me as an evil person, a bad person. People look at me now like I'm the symbol for the
>         bad boy of the NBA."

Of course, it has nothing to do with him attacking his coach, attacking
teammates, reckless driving, and generally being disruptive as a
player.  It is all someone else's responsibility.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net